❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr networks follow
I wish posted at 08:05

Things happened.
I wish i can turn back the time.
Oh how i wish.

But, The thing is;
You're the only one who cares?
And you're the only one who thinks that things
can be restart over?

While they were laughing at you.
Still, how do they know the futures?
While me, myself, has lost in the battle

I wish i knew,
I wish i could.


Unforgettable minutes, xoxo Shifa
About
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SHIFA WM . Officiallytwenty


< CLICK HERE FOR SONG <3



Just a little potato trying to survive in this fantasy world-

Hello and Say hi to kawan blogging(s). Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3
Twitturrr
Leave your footsteps!
Instagrammm
Followers
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.