❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr networks follow
It's you posted at 04:14

Are you even normal?
They say.

This is the untold story.
A story that has pierced this unsee soul.
It's shattered into pieces.
Those glass heart,
has broke.

I can't even say,
If i am even normal?

Because it's you,
It's you,
Who took the glass;
 and break it.

Never have i ever feel this much hatred,
Because it's you.
Who made me who am i today-

Loneliness, xoxo Shifa

About
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SHIFA WM . Officiallytwenty


< CLICK HERE FOR SONG <3



Just a little potato trying to survive in this fantasy world-

Hello and Say hi to kawan blogging(s). Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3
Twitturrr
Leave your footsteps!
Instagrammm
Followers
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.