❝ are you alice? ❞
Home Facebook twitter tumblr networks follow
Semester 4 : Urban design (Landscape architecture) posted at 06:03

 Assalamualaikum everyone. So it's been 3 years since i last wrote my latest post here in this blog.
To be honest, these days, i don't really prefer to wrote everything here in this blog as i worried if any of my friends would discover my blog as this blog used to be my diary once ago since i was 12 years old hahaha. missing the good old days.

So I just finished my practical training at Morphosis design about 2 weeks ago and now i'm home yayy!! But here, i am not going to create an essay during my internship (eventho i've been through a lot of shi* lol) but i'm here to share some of the throwback of my drawings for semester 4 (Urban studio) in landscape architecture course that i've been taking here in UiTM Seri Iskandar.

To be honest, i am pretty satisfied with my project and boards as i've received a lot of good compliments from my fellow lecturers yet as usual, Anxiety keeps on kicking lol.

So here, presenting you my boards!!! <3
(u may zoom in for the details hun)





ohh, by the way, here the photo of me with the boards :D



To be honest, i don't even finished and won't be able to completed my board as i'd running out of time lol!!! But who cares right? As long as your board look like it's completed then it's fne lol! (That's how i've survived for every semester lol hahaha, just need a little trick ;))

Sometimes, this course that i'm taking makes me wonder like;
why am i taking this course?
why would you spend your whole life taking this sleepless course?
am i in my right mind?

;
But as per semesters goes by, i realised that i'm in love with landscape architecture <3 people might be saying, why won't you taking a pure architecture instead of landscape archi. ?

and i'm just like,; Bi, i love the nature, science, and designing, and i think that i fated to it. Building without a skillful exterior spaces would be sure boring aight. So, those who is still fighting in this course, Stay strong <3 because at the very end of a rainy day, there would be a sun! 

(btw, Alhamdulillah, again i've succeed to get dean list for this semester with GPA 3.71)


xoxo, Shifa
About
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
SHIFA WM . Officiallytwenty


< CLICK HERE FOR SONG <3



Just a little potato trying to survive in this fantasy world-

Hello and Say hi to kawan blogging(s). Welcome to my blog . Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to ;> Don't forget to leave your footsteps so I can visit you back ;3
Twitturrr
Leave your footsteps!
Instagrammm
Followers
Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.